RF transistors for sale

A place for non-commercial members to buy, sell or trade electronics related items.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: Posts in this forum are automatically closed 60 days after the last post. The moderators may also close threads where it appears that the item is no longer available (or wanted).

Each advertising post is free for registered users.

If your post doesn't appear within a day, you can assume that the moderator(s) who looked at it aren't sure. Posting an introductory thread in the relevant section of these forums is probably a good way to introduce yourself.

OK, so -- in general:

1) Do your best to help us -- this means disclosing any relevant information (e.g. my company is throwing this out)
2) Remember that your post will be initially invisible to others and the more you can do for us, the faster we can approve it.
3) DO NOT simply post links to some other site where you're advertising something, describe it here.
4) Please consider posting images rather than links to images.
5) DO NOT post items where people have to go elsewhere (e.g. eBay) to purchase, or must use email or phone (or a method outside the forum) to enquire.
6) Any promotion must begin with SALE or WANTED.
7) If you are selling, your offer should include a price
8) Your thread will be automatically closed 60 days after the last post, or earlier (at the whim of the moderators).
yoda

RF transistors for sale

Post by yoda »

SALE RF transistors (new, old stock):

ATF-10136, mfg Hewlett Packard
NE32584C, mfg NEC
EPA018A-70, mfg Excelics
BFG135, mfg Philips Semiconductor
MRF455, mfg Macom

shipping by registered post, signed for from EU. Payment via b/w or PayPal.
bespoke design and development rf electronics, I am in UK.
Bamako

Re: RF transistors for sale

Post by Bamako »

I would like buy two EPA018A-70. How much is postage to France ?